A great opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to work full time at our client's site in Helsby. The working full time 6.00am - 2.00pm paying £8.21p/h. This role is temporary, initially expected to end in December 2019. The role could be extended for 11 months.
**Drug screening required on all successful candidates**
Purpose of the Job
Involved in all aspects of shipping, receiving and handling of materials. Ship all daily requirements to meet and exceed customer demand/requirements and very high levels of accuracy.
- Ensuring customer order specification to detail is picked confirmed via HHT, packed and assembled accurately in a timely manner. (full SOS training)
- MHE reach truck (counter balance is a benefit).
- PC skills for data input and SAP downloads
- Precise labelling of HU's to customer specific detail
- Accurate loading preparation for customer order dispatch.
- Replishments and product put a ways completed in line with order release
- Work well as a team member offering support to others
- Communication for day to day operation regarding close department relationships
- Adherence to Standard Operating Sheets.
- Engaging and adopting HOS principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Supervisor
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be able to operate a Reach Truck (training can be given, preferable).
- Experience of different warehouse processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
- To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives.
- Basic understanding and use of PC is desirable.