Membership Administration Assistant
4 days left
MEMBERSHIP ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Manpower are recruiting for a membership administration assistant on behalf of our client based in Baldock. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a small independent Publishing and Membership Administration. They provide a variety of services for Societies, Associations, Groups and Organisations.
They are now looking for a Membership Administration Assistant to join their team of four, in their small yet busy office.
As a Membership Administration Assistant, you'll be providing support to the Membership Administrator you key responsibilities are as follows:
- Dealing with new member applications & subscription renewals
- Processing payments
Helping in the preparation of letters & the despatch of mailings
- Handling orders
- Assisting with the promotion of seminars and conferences
- Answering enquiries over the telephone
- General office duties such as helping with the post etc.
You will also need to attend 3 Annual Events that are organised by the client and must be willing to assist in other areas of general office work that from time to time may be required. They are a small office so you may be asked to pick up additional duties.
SALARY & BENEFITS
The working days for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm which equates to 35 hours per week. You'll be entitles to 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
The salary for the position is £15,000 per annum.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
To be successful in this role, you'll need the following skills/attributes:
- Be well presented with smart dress
- Good customer service & communication skills
- A polite, confident telephone manner
- Accurate keyboard skills and an eye for detail
- Highly organised and methodical and have a high degree of accuracy for data entry.
- Pro-active, cheerful can-do work ethic
- Good computer skills - working knowledge of, Word, Excel, Outlook Express
- Microsoft CRM systems experience - not essential but would be beneficial
- Experience in a busy office and proficient with the use of Office Equipment (Fax, Photocopier, Printers, and Telephone etc).
Apply for Membership Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly