Contact Centre Advisor
Contact Centre Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a growing contact centre team providing a consistently excellent and proactive service, managing and exceeding customers expectations and meeting agreed deadlines and deliveries.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis. Our client are looking for a dynamic, versatile person with a professional attitude and strong customer service ethic. You will be offered an excellent benefits package, on top of a competitive salary of £19,300 per year.
Main tasks include:
- Effective inbox management and prioritisation of a high volume of time-sensitive emails
- Efficiently processing customer correspondence and taking ownership of queries and complaints
- Administrative tasks including data entry and filing
- Handling and processing data with high level of accuracy
- Contributing to the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing relationship and building rapport with named accounts and internal colleagues
- Conducting customer servery's by phone
- Processing and accurately logging claims, pricing queries and credit requests
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm, maintain high standards and work effectively under pressure
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Interpretation of data and effective application of knowledge
- Strong organisation skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and effectively utilise tools available to achieve and maintain an efficient way of working
- Using own initiative and able to consider all options available before escalating and seeking advise
- A good team player who works proactively with others, providing help and support as required and adaptable to a range of varied tasks
- Effective objection handling/conflict management skills
You will be given a thorough induction and full training should you be successful in securing a position with the biggest & best fresh food supplier in the UK. If you`re interested in joining our client as a Customer Service Advisor in Didcot, Oxfordshire. Please contact us for more information or apply online today.