Warehouse Operative (Team Lead)
A great opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative (with Team Leader responsibilities) to work full time at our client's site in Helsby. The working hours are full time 6.00am - 2.00pm paying £8.87p/h. goes up to £9.04 after 12 weeks. This role is temporary until the end of September 2019, but could be extended for another 11 months.
To co-ordinate and support the operational teams to achieve Targets, maintain required levels of Quality and Safety and Deliver Continuous Improvement. The Team Leader is expected to be fully conversant with all aspects of the processes within their area (the expert in the team). At least 50% of the time should be spent performing value add operational activities.
- Conformation of standard work.
- Provide reports (KPI's).
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Support warehouse team to deliver to customer schedule
- Lead Tier 1 meetings ensuring that standard is adhered to and employee engagement is evident
- Any other reasonable requests as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and the ability to coach when needed.
- Good working Knowledge of SAP & MS Office Including Excel
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
**A drug screening must be conducted on all successful candidates**