Admin Assistant in Wandsworth
Manpower are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant to work with our client in the bottled gas industry in Wandsworth. In this role you will ensure that all customers receive exceptional customer service whilst dealing with their orders and queries in an efficient and professional manner. Hours of work will be predominantly 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Selling and promoting our core range of appliances
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries by phone and in person
- Handling cash and reconciling with sales and banking
- Managing customer's accounts and credit balances
- General office and showroom duties
You will need to:
- Be fully literate and numerate
- Have good IT systems skills (ideally MS Office)
- Display a can-do attitude with energy and enthusiasm
- Have excellent communication, organisation and customer skills
The successful candidate:
- Must be polite and have a professional telephone manner
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent time management
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check and be medically fit to work.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.