Manpower is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join one of our most valued clients, one of the world's largest oilfield services company. To be based at their top of the range facility based in Stonehouse, the Procurement Specialist will be tasked with ensuring items and services are purchased from specified suppliers.
The business is well established, market leaders within the engineering and manufacturing industry. Their investments in recent years have led to their establishment as a true giant of engineering solutions.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Product Line Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Creating requisitions for purchased items and managing the approval process.
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Be responsible for resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to reduce wasted time, money and resources.
- Prepare Non-BOM purchase orders within systems as directed by procurement management.
To be successful in the role of Procurement Specialist you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in supply chain or manufacturing.
- Background in manufacturing or engineering.
- Purchasing and Procurement experience.
- Proven capability with data management.
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £22,000 - £24,000.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.