Handyman in Oxford
6 days left
We are looking for a motivated and experienced maintenance assistant / handyman / handywoman to take on this fantastic challenge at one of our sites based in Headington.
As a handy person you'll work at our site and perform a range of proactive and reactive maintenance tasks to ensure our site remains in 'tip top' condition.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying repairs and maintenance required.
- Repairs to furniture.
- Changing of light fittings and testing them
- General painting, decorating and repairs
- Undertaking fire safety checks.
- Door and lock maintenance.
- Ensuring that all maintenance operations, specifications and contracts meet corporate, legal and regulatory standards.
We are looking for an individual who has worked within a maintenance / handyperson role and has experience of undertaking the duties specified above.
You'll be a customer focused individual with a passion for delivering excellent standards and you'll play your part in maintaining all aspects of the grounds.
Please note this is a Monday - Friday position with great hours Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 16:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 16:00pm.
If you would like more information on this role call Manpower Oxford and ask for Abi or alternatively apply online today.
Apply for Handyman in Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly