You will be joining a multinational company in their London office to assist with all manners of duties whilst also making sure the office is run efficiently and effectively. We are looking for the right person to start on a temporary contract before moving in to a full time role.
What you'll be doing
- Performing general admin duties,
- Compiling expenses,
- Data entry, maintaining the our systems, as well as performing a cleanse in order to tidy it up,
- Assisting admin team with projects and research,
- Reception duties, welcoming visitors to the centre,
- Telephone handling,
- Email managing,
- Booking travel and accommodation,
- Filing and scanning,
- Payroll administration,
- Note taking,
- Adhoc tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be an individual who has great attention to detail and is able to prioritise workload in order to get tasks complete. You must be organised and have a 'can do' attitude which will allow you to complete tasks to a high standard within a given time frame.
- You must have great interpersonal skills as you will often be welcoming customers to the venue and dealing with Cash Centre colleagues daily. This is only possible with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You need to be a team player who is always supportive but it is extremely important that you can work independently, with little direction and take initiative when required.
- You must be highly numerate and have great IT skills and already have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google products and a willingness to learn unique systems.
Please note, for this role due to the high security, you will need to pass a police check and credit check before starting.
If this role interests you, please apply as we will be conducting interviews within 10 days.