We are recruiting for Domestic Assistants to work for our client, based in Welshpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is genuinely caring, compassionate and understanding who would like to pursue a career within the NHS or similar setting.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning and maintaining cleanliness of all areas, to include kitchens, bathrooms, toilets and common areas.
- Use of electrical and manual equipment
- Completion of relevant paperwork related to stock and supplies, unpacking of deliveries and storing the supplies within the relevant areas
- To report any damaged equipment and / or maintenance issues
- Experience of housekeeping within a care / health care setting
- Awareness of COSHH, Health and Safety, infection control and Management of Waste Regulations
- You will be motivated and conscientious who has a flexible approach to work
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality, privacy and dignity at all time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physically fit as the role includes manual handling
The vacancy is a full time, temporary postion. You will be requried to work 37.5 hours per week.
The role offers an immediate start with an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour for Monday to Friday.
We are looking for individuals to start ASAP.
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension
- 28 days holiday
Successful candidates will be working for a large public sector organisation, which requires a high level of clearance checks. This will include a Criminal Record check (DBS) and reference checks (for the last 3 years.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please call Nerys on 01656 657231 or apply today with your up to date CV.