Plant Fitter/ Service Engineer
Our client are a leading plant and machinery hire company who are seeking to recruit a Plant Fitter/ Service Technician to join their service and maintenance team.
We are looking for proven mechanical experience working on plant machinery or similar equipment.
You will be working on a varied fleet of plant machinery from excavators, generators, powered access and forklifts.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on plant machinery to a high standard
- Attend machinery breakdowns at customer sites and carry out repairs efficiently and to a high standard to ensure minimum downtime
- Diagnose faults and provide technical support to customers
- Carry out any required admin tasks and service records
What we are looking for:
- Mechanical experience working in plant machinery repair
- Good mechanical skills and experience on diesel engines
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Professional and pro-active approach to your workload
- Flexible and able to adapt to technical demands
- Valid driving license
Candidates from HGV, Diesel Fitter or Vehicle Mechanic background are welcome
Mobile servicing and workshop based work will be involved
Highly competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience across varied plant machinery and equipment.