We are looking for people to join our cleaning team who are ready to exceed our customer's expectations with superstar-quality service, have a get up and go attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment at our site in Manchester, Moore Park Way, Haydock.
Are you interested?
Then read on, apply, and then submit your CV!
We want you to join the team if you can tick these boxes:
- Are you able to travel to Haydock on a daily basis?
- Flexibility - are you prepared to help out, offering additional hours when needed?
- Diversity is awesome! But you must be able to read and understand English
- Quality is key. You always aim for the highest standards and it shows in your work.
- Let's get physical - you must be able to stand/walk during your shift, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach. You also must be able to work in low temperature conditions.
- And most importantly a great work ethic
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have no unspent criminal convictions on record
- Friday - Monday 12:00 - 20:00
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 14:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 14:00 - 22:00
- Sunday - Thursday 22:00 - 06:00
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 22:00 - 06:00
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Cleaning of common areas, toilets, warehouse spillages and bin areas.
- Keep it neat, Keep it safe - help maintain a tidy and organised workspace
- Other duties as needed
The site is located in Haydock, Moore Park Way
Parking is available.
Manpower is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary