Customer Service Advisor
Coventry - Customer Service Advisor
This is your chance to join one of the UK's top energy companies as a Customer Service Advisor in Coventry!
About the role:
You'll be joining our expanding Customer Service team responsible for the developer new connections journey. This will be liaising with developers and new customers to maintain relationships and identify opportunities to add value whilst ensuring the timely handover of a new property from the developer to the new homeowner completing all required checks for a live and billable account. Involving both inbound and outbound calling this role will require a clear customer focused individual.
We are looking for an motivated candidate who has a passion to deliver great customer service to our customers. The role initially will involve owning and accurately completing back-office tasks in our New Connection Journey. Through regular reviews your role will phase into an inbound/outbound customer service call role with an element of working back-office tasks. Our customers can range from developers to private home-owners looking to install a meter in their new property. Here in New Connections we provide an end-to-end customer journey from initial set up and own 100% responsibility until the 1st new occupier moves in.
You'll initially join us on a temporary basis, but there may be the opportunity to become a permanent employee at a later date. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- Initially the pay will be £9.75 per hour with the chance for it to later rise to £11.32 per hour.
- You'll qualify for an annual bonus scheme.
- You'll start with 28 days annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby, an onsite canteen serving hot and cold food, and a free drinks vending machine.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage own work loads
- Strong Team-player
- Customer Focused
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret information and use effectively within an end to end process
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Prepared to take ownership of problems and see through to a resolution
Our contact centre is open from 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday, so you'll need to be flexible with working hours too.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.