Sales Assistant / Driver
Driver & Sales Assistant, Sittingbourne
You know the Dulux dog, you've probably used our paint, but have ever you thought about joining our team?
Our Dulux Decorator Centre in Sittingbourne is looking for a new Driver / Sales Assistant. Providing excellent, friendly service to professional decorators, contractors and people with a passion for DIY, you'll use your knowledge of the local area to carry out deliveries to homes and businesses. You'll build relationships with customers and from time to time, you'll also be asked to help support the team in store, serving customers, merchandising displays and giving expert advice on products.
We want someone with a positive attitude and the energy to get things done. Someone hungry to learn new things, who's keen to make something of their career, and enjoys going above and beyond to make a customer's day.
Sound like you but don't know anything about decorating? Don't worry. You bring the passion, and we'll give you the skills. We even provide a complete driver training programme - all you need is a full driver's license.
Why work for Dulux?
We aren't just any employer. At Dulux Decorator Centre, we do things differently.
We want to see you succeed, offering a fantastic benefits package and all of the training you need to progress in your career. Our staff enjoy their work so much, we've been recognised as a Top 100 Employer, achieving Investors In People Gold for our commitment to their development.
- No evening or Sunday shifts
- 25 days holiday
- Up to 50% off all products sold in store (including family and friends discount)
- A defined contribution pension scheme (where we pay in double the amount you do!)
- Comprehensive private health cover for yourself
- Sales-based bonus schemes
- Flexible yearly benefits suite, allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits (e.g. 'cycle to work' schemes, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers)