Manpower are currently working with an established manufacturer recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join their team in Birmingham.
This is a hands-on role that would suit an experienced Quality Inspector with a strong background in the manufacturing industry.
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Raising internal and external non-conformance investigations
- Responsible for subsequent corrective and preventative actions of non-conformance
- Knowledge of manufactured products
- Meeting deadlines for orders
- Ensuring suppliers meet quality expectations
Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of day to day inspection duties are met, along with defining and implementation of continual improvement targets within the quality department.
- Experience of managing quality targets and achieving goals
- Experience of CMM
- Confidence using measurement equipment
- A good understanding of reading engineering drawings, projections and tolerances
- Experience of working within a quality management standard (minimum to ISO 9001)
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate at all levels
To apply for this position please submit your CV online or call the Birmingham office and speak to Raj