Meter Reader Part-Time
The Meter Reader job involves reading and inspecting meters, enabling accurate bill production to the customer. With a clear focus on customer delivery, positively representing the company image and brand and delivering against the governance is an essential part of the role.
We are look for part time staff to join our team of appointment based meter readers. You will be assigned an area and be given appointments which must be met each day. Each worker would be expected to use 50% of their time making calls to establish appointments and the other 50% on completing them. Each day will have a bonus attached to it for on target reads. We are looking to hire quickly so an asap start is an option.
This role is part time following a specific shift pattern on an important pilot for the company. These hours will be as below
- 5pm - 8pm 4 days out of Monday to Friday (We are flexible on the day off)
- 08.30 am - 4pm on Saturday.
We are also looking in the following areas
- Central London
- North East London
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Ability to read, record and inspect meters
- Full driving licence (depending on area) or travel card.
- Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
- Computer Literate
- Pass a criminal record check
Personal Attributes / Competencies
- 'Can do' positive attitude
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Safe working anti-risk approach
- Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
- Live and breathe Company values
If you are interested in the position and want to find out more, please apply and we will get in touch.