German Speaking Commercial Credit Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of our clients, a large financial institution.
The role has a very competitive hourly rate, monthly bonus structure and also offers a £1,000 relocation bonus for overseas candidates.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week, offering a brilliant work life balance.
As a Commercial Credit Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for customers with corporate cards as well as for middle, large and global companies who hold business travel accounts.
Your main responsibility is to collect and negotiate overdue payments but you will also put the Customer first by enabling spends, offering resolutions and creating responsible payers.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters
- Make spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member and client profiles
- Recommend and execute cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value
- The only essentials for this role is the ability to speak German to business level, and an excellent attitude to work. Everything else can be trained, so if you are thinking about making a move to the UK and would like to move roles into a well known, global organisation - then apply below!