German Speaking Merchant Credit Specialist
This is a unique opportunity to work Monday to Friday (healthy work life balance), earn an excellent monthly bonus and get experience within a global financial institution. If this is something you are interested in, then read on!
The EMEA Merchant Credit Team under Global Commercial Credit servicing the EMEA markets (Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, UK & Multicurrency).
The team deals with merchant debit balance collections, insolvencies and write-off prevention. This is a blended role of the collection and insolvency functions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a positive, multicultural and multilingual team servicing our merchants.
- Striking a balance between risk assessment and Customer Care.
- Collection of outstanding balances on merchant accounts arising from refunds, charge backs and incorrect payments to minimise exposure and prevent write-offs.
- Outbound and Inbound calls with some back office tasks.
- Management of debit balance inventory.
- Assessing and identifying the risk of potential insolvency cases.
- Managing and analysing reserves on insolvent merchants.
- Partner closely with other internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and German.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently as well as being a team player.
Blue Box Benefits - What's in it for you?
Our client's state of the art office in the heart of Brighton provides on site facilities including a restaurant, coffee bar and gym, designed to put your well being first.
With our client, you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place us as one of the best big companies to work for in the UK (Glassdoor Best Places to Work, 2017).