Cat C Class 2 Driver
Manpower are currently working with one of our partners to fill a Cat C Class 2 Driver vacancy on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will possess a valid Class 2 HGV Licence & a HIAB licence would be desirable, they will be making deliveries & collections across the country.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver:
- Operate a Class 2 vehicle to local areas, making deliveries.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges & controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule & following. Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely & efficient manner.
Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
Class 2 Licence
HIAB licence - Desirable
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- EPIC Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work Available
Immediate start available. Please apply online or call Andy at the Manpower branch in Birmingham on 01216312494