Kitako Lathe Setter/Operator
1 day left
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Kitako CNC Lathe Setter/Operator to work for my Coventry based client. This client offers End-to-End bespoke solutions for Automotive and Off-Highway companies. Most processes are still in-house, from Design and Prototyping through to Manufacturing and Assembly.
Their customers are experiencing continued growth in their areas, which in turn means my client are looking to strengthen and grow their workforce with skilled engineers and support staff. This role will play a key part in supporting this continued demand for their products.
The successful Kitako CNC Operator / Setter will:
- Work on a rotating shift basis of early (6am - 2.30pm) and late (2pm - 10.30pm).
- Operate Fanuc Controlled Kitako CNC Lathes.
- Work on High Volume or Low Volume cells to produce client orders from technical drawings.
The successful Kitako CNC Operator / Setter will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of setting and operating Kitako CNC machines, with Fanuc controls.
- Understanding of Technical Drawings.
- GCSE English and Maths.
- Apprentice trained or otherwise qualified would be great but not essential.
- Experience of using sliding head lathes would also be welcomed.
In return, this Coventry based company will offer you a salary of circa £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. This company promote from within, offering room for professional development and progression across the business.
Interviews will be arranged very soon, so please apply online now.
Apply for Kitako Lathe Setter/Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly