18,000 - 20,000 pro rata
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Full time: Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4pm
Manpower has team up with an outstanding global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support.
We are currently looking for an analytical and results-driven Finance Administrator to take ownership for the processing of vendor invoices on a Global basis where overcharges have occurred. This is a stand-alone, key role for the business you will work closely with Accounts Payable and Category Management. You will be working as part of a small office, with a strong 'family-feel' yet part of an expanding global company
- Process Material Invoices against corresponding Purchase Orders / Receipts.
- Identification & calculation of overcharges based on vendor invoice cost and our PO / system cost.
- Maintain Debit Note schedule with all information required in order to close out all issues.
- Raising of Debit Notes and the processing of these on to the system.
- Issuing debit notes to our vendors as well as communicating any queries resulting in these to the relevant personnel.
- Processing of credit notes received relating to debit notes already deducted from the vendor.
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Proven background in Accounts Payable is essential
- Ability to process invoices, debit notes and credit notes on to the system
- Strong communication skills, able to build relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Speed and accuracy is essential
- Attention to detail, methodical approach
- Results-driven - end to end ownership
- Investigative problem-solving ability
- IS system knowledge - Googlemail, Excel & Word
Please apply today! or for more information, please call 01895205321