Part Time Customer Advisors
Manpower UK are currently recruiting for our reputable global client who are within the travel industry for Part Time Customer Service Advisers to work in the Edinburgh Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client who is rapidly expanding and able to provide excellent career progression and a work environment which us second to none.
As the Customer Advisor your main duties are:-
- Serve clients in our clients vibrant contact centre on different products (flights, hotels and trains) and questions on their bookings
- Solve the problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email
- Handle clients problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment
- Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required
- Attend regular team huddles
- Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives
- Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills
- Proficient typing abilities
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to listen and build rapport quickly
- Motivated yet conscientious and diligent approach to work
- Good attention to detail
Hours of Work
Start times either 6pm or 7pm for 4 hours per shift working 5 over 7 days. (20 hours per week)
Start date for September. Therefore, please forward your CV in the first instance.