Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our Client based in Stansted for 5 axis CNC Millers to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company on a Permanent basis with an immediate start paying up to £49,220 per annum!
- Experienced 5 axis CNC Millers for day or night shift to run hermle or micron with heidenhain controls
CNC miller (Aerospace) Days.
CNC miller (Aerospace) Nights.
Hourly Rate (Days):
Starting at between £15 - £17 per hour based on experience for the first 3 months. After your 3 month review the hourly rate can increase up to £18.25 per hour, again based on experience.
Hours of Work (Days):
The hours of work are 39 hours per week; Monday - Thursday, 9 hours shifts, with 30 min unpaid break, between 7.30am and 7pm. Friday, 5 hour shift, with 30 min unpaid break.
Hourly Rate (Nights):
Starting at between £19.95 - £22.61 per hour based on experience for the first 3 months. After your 3 month review the hourly rate can increase up to £24.27 per hour, again based on experience.
Hours of Work (Nights):
The hours of work are 39 per week; Sunday - Wednesday, 9 hours shifts, with 30 min unpaid break, between 7pm and 7.30am. Thursday, 5 hour shift, with 30 min unpaid break.
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
- Conversant with programming and understanding of programmers.
- CNC experience, 3 to 5 axis machining.
- Able to work to tight tolerances.
- Understand Inspection technique's and Inspection methods, use of manual Inspection equipment i.e. Micrometers, internal bore micrometers, depth micrometers, verniers…
Qualification & skills required for this position
- Experience in setting and operating CNC mills.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, has the ability to problem solve and work alone.
- Possess a working knowledge in 30/31 series Fanuc Control.
- A sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now or call 01727 831632