PPC Account Manager - 27K - 31K
Based within a vibrant HO in Cambridge we are looking for a PPC Account Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to take their next career step in PPC in a well-supported and innovative environment.
As a PPC Account Manager you will be tasked with the active running and ownership of select client accounts. Reporting to an Account Director, delivering the best account performance, excellent customer service, client satisfaction and retention.
Also open to remote working for those not based so near to the HO.
- Ensure the day to day delivery and success of campaigns for a select number of clients
- Create and articulate a vision/objective for assigned client accounts, including roadmap of projects to achieve that vision
- Project manage (or execute) roadmap projects
- Use your digital marketing knowledge to structure accounts for growth
- Delivery of agreed services to assigned clients
- KPI analysis and recommendations
- Create digital marketing campaigns in your channel, working towards set KPI targets
- Actively monitor campaigns, auditing and adjusting them for maximum performance
- Create advanced digital marketing campaigns using advanced tactics and strategies
- First point of contact for assigned clients
- Proactive communication inspiring trust and building a good relationship
- Send weekly reports and chair weekly calls with clients and relevant internal team members
- Troubleshoot client requests to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
Input into channel methodology:
- Provide proactive suggestions and recommendations to the technical/R&D team for Clarence optimisation and new features
- Input into channel strategy meetings on how to best utilise new features and industry developments
Line management (depending on experience):
- Line manage a team of digital marketing executives and account managers
- Day-to-day mentoring of digital marketing executives and account managers
Our client is also open to remote working for those with the right expertise not local to the HO.