Customer Service Co-ordinator - Production
Manpower is recruiting for an experienced Production Customer Service Co-ordinator on a temporary to permeant basis, within a successful and growing business, based in Royston. Our client is looking for someone to fill the vacancy starting with immediate effect.
Salary: £24k - £27k per annum
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm
Managing orders from end to end by working with all departments within the business to ensure on time delivery is met and exceeded for all customer orders. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and professional communication.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are receiving an exceptional level of service.
- Ensure all customer orders are processed accurately within a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with departments such as Engineering, Planning, Production and Quality to comprehensively understand order status.
- Manage customers expectations by communicating effectively with regards to delays/issues.
- Respond to and resolve all enquiry & complaints received in a professional manner.
- Co-Ordinate with logistics and courier companies in arranging shipments.
- Manage demo stock availability by overseeing and coordinating logistics for each machine.
- Attend daily & weekly Production meetings.
- Run weekly open order books specific to each customer and distribute accordingly.
- Process invoices and credits on a weekly basis ensuring optimal position by month end.
- Work with Inside Sales Team Lead to achieve business KPIs
- Engage in process improvement and change projects
- Maintain flexible working hours at month end to meet the needs of the business as and when late shipments are scheduled.
- Any other reasonable duties as reasonably requested by your Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Preferred:
- Experience working in customer service.
- Experience working within a close team environment.
- Experience in sales order processing.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- PC literate -
- MS Windows
- MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- MS Outlook.
- High level of attention to detail and order inputting.
- Communicating complex messages in a clear, straightforward and empathetic way
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to grow and develop within the role.
- Demonstrate a good standard of professional and technical competence.
- Previous experience of providing high levels of customer within a KPI framework.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to interact with peers, managers and employees.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and commitment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Results Orientated
- Commitment to continuous personal improvement
- Emotional resilience under competing demands.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Apply for Customer Service Co-ordinator - Production
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly