Class 2 Driver
1 day left
As a Driver you will be expected to deliver products to customers within a specific area in a safe and friendly manner.
You will be responsible for the care and upkeep of your designated vehicle and will be required to provide excellent Customer service standards to every customer.
- You will be required to work a 48 Hour Week working on a rotational basis between the following hours:
Week 1: Monday -Friday 7am - 4pm
Week 2: Tuesday -Saturday - 7am-4pm
- This is a multi drop role with an average of 12 drops per shift
- Excellent competitive pay for this type of role with a salary of £23,000 per annum.
- You will also receive 28 days Holiday
- Carry out daily vehicle checks ensuring compliance with the company defect procedure
- Responsible for completing delivery notes, return sheets and collecting payments. Completing checks and deliveries using PDA unit
- Ensure any special requests on the delivery note are complied with
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping information strictly confidential regarding premise security and operational information.
- Ensure all paperwork is present and correct including run sheet, delivery notes etc.
- Plan the days route complying with all timed deliveries and special instructions
- Make customers aware of any stock shortages or problems with their delivery.
- Responsible for returning all empty cases and gas bottles and that they are correctly stored in the empties yard and unloaded in the correct manner.
- Adhere to all company and legal requirements at all times
- Comply with health and safety requirements
- To complete all required checks and ensure that check sheets are passed to the distribution manager.
- You will also be required to assist in the warehouse as required
- To look presentable wearing the correct company uniform at all times
- Physical and manual handling involved with both kegs and cases
- Good geographical knowledge and experience of multi-drop operations
- Good safety practices and driving habits
- Possess the correct driving license required for the vehicle
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
If you are interested in the position, please apply by sending in your CV!
Apply for Class 2 Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly