Come join the Human Resources Team as an On boarding Specialist. In this role, you join a high energy and collaborative team that is dedicated to providing end to end coordination, care and support to our workforce for their on-boarding and off-boarding needs.
- Liaison between Hiring Manager / Admin, Talent Acquisition, HR, IT, Workplace/Facilities, Security, Procurement, Contingent Workforce vendor, etc. to ensure Day 1 Readiness for new workers
- Point of contact for Hiring Manager; follow up to ensure Space, Tools and Access are requested for new hire
- Participate in process improvement and other projects as needed.
- Create/ maintain online resources, checklists/ instructions with roles and responsibilities.
- Acts as Tier 2 Support for new hires for first 30 days.
- Coordinate, facilitate and lead Day 1 orientation.
- Coordinate and support first 90 day success experience, including orientation, workshops, and other supporting resources.
- Provide HR support to the workforce with care and empathy.
- Excellent presentation skills via webinar & in person Experience facilitating learning and development programs desirable.
- You are also highly motivated by making things simple, intuitive, relevant, and easy.
- Contribute to a highly collaborative team dedicated to continuous improvement of the workforce experience.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and understand global needs of our customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills as well as superior organisation abilities.
- Team player and adept at collaboration both in-person and in a virtual environment.