Inbound Call Advisor
1 day left
Location: Leicester and Hinckley
Starting at £10.00 P/HR progressing to £10.50P/HR (alternating shift Pattern) Leicester Earlies, Lates, Days (07:30 - 00:00), Hinckley Earlies, Lates (07:00 - 23:00)
And £8.75P/HR progressing to £9.20 P/HR (Flexible shift) Two week Pattern Week one Weekend off, Week two working the weekend having two days off between Mon - Fri (08:00 - 20:00)
Contract: On-Going Temporary
Working within the Customer Centre you will be required to undertake multiple tasks within the department. Initially you will be required to go through a thorough training programme to undertake inbound calls to the National Gas Emergency Service understanding the customer's information to determine whether there is a requirement to dispatch an Engineer. Customer service is very much at the heart of what we do, making sure that safety is at the fore front of each interaction.
- Your duties will consist of taking inbound Emergency customer calls
- Dealing with various methods of customer communications such as email and letters.
- You will ensure that we provide the correct information first time to our customers safeguarding life and property.
- Youwill undertake routine procedures regarding controls, queries and requests for information. You will be responsible for the quality of your customers' experience as well as the accuracy and timeliness of your work.
To achieve success within this role you will need to:
- Must be numeric and articulate, have appropriate verbal reasoning
- High standard of keyboard skills
- Ability to use computer systems and general office facilities, such as pc packages, photocopier, scanning
- Follows procedures and policies, understands the impact of non-compliance
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working under challenging situations
- Professional and confident telephone manner and able to demonstrate clear communication skill both written and oral
- Committed to improve our customer's experience
- Good standard of education
What's in it for you?
- You will receive full Cadent training
- On Site support from Contract Consultants at Manpower
- Support from Cadent Line Managers
- Free Parking
- Established development and engagement programmes
- Great working environment
- UK National Contact Centre Awards 2019 Finalists
- 28 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Free tea and coffee - kitchen facilities with Fridges and Microwaves
Are you who we need in our organisation?
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, would like to be part of a fast paced customer service department and work in a vibrant, high energy environment with like-minded people then Apply for this job today!
Apply for Inbound Call Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly