Customer service agent
Pay Rate: Starting at 18.9k progressing to 19.7k (alternating shift)
Or 19.7k progressing to 20.5k (rotational shift)
Shifts: Many shifts available
Do you want to join our fast paced customer service department?
You will be part of our Customer Service Centre, dealing with emergency and non-emergency calls from a range of people including the public. Customer service is very much at the heart of what we do, making sure that safety is at the fore front of each interaction.
The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively in a dynamic team, demonstrating the Cadent values 'Community Commitment Curiosity & Courage' as well as the core business principles.
Talent and attitude shine through to deliver excellence
What will I be doing?
You will be taking calls from people that have called the national helpline when they smell gas, making sure you deal with the customer in a calm, professionally manner ensuring procedure is followed at all times.
You'll possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be numeric and articulate, have appropriate verbal reasoning
- High standard of keyboard skills
- Ability to use computer systems and general office facilities, such as pc packages, photocopier, facsimile etc.
- Follows procedures and policies, understands the impact of non-compliance
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working under challenges situations
- Professional and confident telephone manner and able to demonstrate clear communication skill both written and oral
- Committed to improve our customer's experience
- Contributes by championing the need for continuous improvement
- Good standard of education
Manpower Power you development tool
Is this the role for you, click here to apply for this job