Starting Salary £19,700 progressing to £20,500 (rotational shift)
Shifts: Many shifts available
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an Administration Assistant based in Hinckley. The role would be working within the Dispatch Centre where emergency and non-emergency meter work is issued to field force engineers in line with our regulatory 1 and 2 hour standards.
The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively in a dynamic team, demonstrating the Cadent values 'Community Commitment Curiosity & Courage' as well as the core business principles.
Talent and attitude shine through to deliver excellence
What will I be doing?
You will be taking calls from our internal customer service centre, interfacing with National Grid metering, contacting members of the public and customers, whilst liaising with engineers-dispatching work.
You'll possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be numeric and articulate, have appropriate verbal reasoning
- High standard of keyboard skills
- Ability to use computer systems and general office facilities, such as pc packages, photocopier, facsimile etc.
- Follows procedures and policies, understands the impact of non-compliance
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working under challenges situations
- Professional and confident telephone manner and able to demonstrate clear communication skill both written and oral
- Committed to improve our customer's experience
- Contributes by championing the need for continuous improvement
- Good standard of education
Manpower Power you development tool
Is this the role for you, click here to apply for this job