2 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a HR Apprentice based at their prestigious facility in Gloucester. This is a full-time apprenticeship for a period of 18 months, working a 37.5 hour week. This role is paying £14,500 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Purpose of the role
The successful candidate will be required to provide a professional, efficient, organised and flexible administrative support to the HR Team, and it's internal and external customers, developing strong, professional relationships and credibility with stakeholders and managers. Once trained, the key accountabilities for the role will be:
HR administration and data management:
- Performing clerical Human Resources duties to assist with the administration of policies and programmes covering a number of key areas (e.g. employee relations, recruitment, payroll, etc.);
- Maintenance and reporting of the Human Resources database and other Information Technology Systems;
- Maintain Employee Personnel files;
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Recording and maintaining accurate employee absence spreadsheet for current month
- Chasing outstanding Return to Work forms
- Month End absence, finalising absence spreadsheet, data input into Workday,
- Providing monthly absence reports and analysis
- Answer questions and offer basic advice to internal customers surrounding HR policy and procedures;
- Escalates requests which cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts.
- Taking minutes in ER meetings
- Once trained, supporting on some ER meetings in advisory capacity
- Strong administration skills essential
- Attention to detail and comfortable juggling priorities
- Good computer and typing skills required
- Strong Data/Excel skills ideal including VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables and graphs.
- HR experience is desirable but not essential
Apply for HR Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly