Class 2 Driver
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Class 2 or Class 2 ADR Drivers (tanks and packages) to join our client Calor Gas based in Newbury.
You will be required to manoeuvre and deliver gas to customers within the Berkshire area completing multiple drops per day, driving a Cat C mini-bulk tanker vehicle. This role can be physically demanding. Full training will be provided but knowledge of health and safety would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver company product in a safe, effective, efficient manner and in accordance with acceptable Customer Service Standards.
- Be fully aware of the major risks and be compliant with safety procedures which apply on all company owned and customer sites to avoid safety incidents.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation.
- Report all vehicle, tank, customer, third party and personal injuries or damage to line management, with emphasis on vehicle defect forms.
- Undertake any training required to meet appropriate legislative or business requirements.
- Carry out additional tasks that in the judgement of management are within the job holder's capabilities and are required to meet the needs of the business.
In return you will receive:
- ADR Qualification (if not already obtained)
- Guaranteed 42.5hours of work per week
- 6-month fixed term contract (possible to extend)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
You will need to hold a full UK driving licence Cat C (preferably with 0 points), CPC and Digital Tacho Card.
This role is starting ASAP so if you are interested, please contact Harriet on 01189 553284 or apply today!