Manpower UK is working closely with one of the leading Specialist Dealerships in the UK. They are currently looking for a HGV Technician to join their ever growing team, working alongside a great team of people and a company that offers many benefits.
As a HGV Technician you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out routine inspections, maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers
- Carrying out a wide range of defect repairs, to industry standard
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufactures computer system and tooling
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly, and in line with warranty protocol
- HGV Licence desired but not essential
- Pre-requisite NVQ Level 3 or similar
- Overtime, Shift Allowance, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards
Competitive salary of between £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you have the knowledge and skills required please click apply! Or call your local Manpower Branch and ask to speak with Amelia Griffiths for further details!