Assistant CRM Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for an Assistant CRM Planner based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead, Surrey, to start as soon as possible. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 4 Months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £34,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. We seek long-term sustainable growth through responsible business practices and product innovation, providing our consumers with exceptional brand experiences, today and tomorrow.
We live in a hyper-connected world, where digital technology is empowering consumers and creating widespread fragmentation. It is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and also how we market to our consumers. To succeed in this hyper-competitive business environment, we need to move quickly, test new opportunities, learn rapidly and adapt our ways of working. To achieve this, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organisational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business. With 2.5 billion consumers using our client's products every day, there are very few other opportunities to influence a business of this scale.
A key element of our client's digital transformation is to step change their ability to leverage data at scale to deliver relevant, personalised and timely communication to our consumers, which can be optimised in real-time, across the full marketing funnel to drive growth and ROI of digital media. We call this precision marketing, our exciting, new approach to delivering better consumer experiences, engagement and accelerating paths to purchase.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for a motivated and highly capable Assistant CRM Planner who would be responsible for supporting the use of personalised communications to drive more effective consumer experiences and engagement across our client's brands.
- Ownership of delivering brand email campaigns on time and in full
- Working with brands on completing email creative briefs and briefing content
- Supporting brands on amending, improving and approving email designs
- Working with the Execution Agency to broadcast email builds
- Supporting the PRM Planner on reviewing live email broadcast tests
- Leading brands, internal stakeholders and 3rd parties on data capture setup for couponing, sampling and competition campaigns
- Email campaign engagement and data capture reporting
- Lead on project to improve automated reporting in Tableau with Global PRM team
- Lead on project to gain more visibility into data capture campaign performance
Key skills and experience required
- Experience planning & delivering dynamic CRM campaigns
- Marketing email design, creation and execution
- Email marketing reporting and analytics
- Strong analytical skills