Manpower are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Medical Secretary to work for our client in Swansea.
Main duties will include:
- Providing a secretarial service to the department
- Audio transcription / copy typing
- Preparation and distribution of reports
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from patients, relatives, GP's
- Organising and taking meeting minutes as and when required
- Ensuring all patient notes are tracked correctly at all time
- Entering patient details onto the Patient Management System (PMS)
Skills and experience required:
- Word processing to RSA II or RSA III, NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification experience.
- Experience of working within an administrative role within a healthcare environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
This is a temporary but ongoing role.
Free parking is available and the site has good public transport links.
The role offers an immediate start subject to a DBS check and references.
For more information please call Manpower.
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension