Manpower are recruiting for an Audio Typist on behalf of one of our most valued public sector clients. You will be based in the Morriston area of Swansea.
Main duties will include:
- Audio transcription
- Copy typing
- Ensuring all patient notes are tracked correctly at all time
- Entering patient details onto the relevant I.T. systems
- Answering basic general enquiries
Skills and experience required:
- Word processing to RSA II or RSA III, NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification experience.
- Experience of working within an administrative role within a healthcare environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
This is a full time, temporary role offering an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks and £9.65 thereafter.
Free parking is available and has good public transport links by bus.
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension
The role is subject to a DBS check and references.