Manpower are recruiting for a full time Receptionist to work for a Public Sector organisation in Swansea.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide front of house reception duties. You will be expected to welcome patients, visitors and liaise with colleagues. The post holder must have excellent communications skills with a good understanding of GDPR/Data Protection legislation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Undertake reception duties for the department, greeting and welcoming patients using tact and diplomacy.
- Using WPAS (formerly known as MYRDDIN) to update patient records, outcoming appointments, sending new appointments, adding patients to the waiting lists etc
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages with frequent interruptions
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Opening mail
- Data entry, scanning and other related duties
This is a full time, temporary but ongoing role. The hourly rate is £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks and £9.05 per hour thereafter.
What we offer you: