2 days left
Manpower Belfast, currently have a number of roles for Cashiers to work in Mallusk. These roles will be temporary ongoing, and will be on a fixed term contract basis.
- Making up individual customer orders ensuring that all cash supplied meets the specified value, quality and denominational requirements.
- Ensuring all operating and security procedures are constantly adhered to.
- Utilising a variety of cash management systems to ensure accurate counting and allocation.
- Meeting and exceeding the agreed personal and team productivity levels.
- Transferring customer orders to the vaults for onward dispatch.
- Undertaking training to develop, learn and progress.
- Demonstrating attention to detail when receiving and recording customer orders.
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork and/or entries is completed accurately.
- Observing all Health & Safety requirements whilst within the department.
- Identifying any discrepancies in notes and coin that are received and escalating this appropriately.
- Ensuring the integrity of audit trails.
- Demonstrating a proactive attitude by carrying out any other duties as deemed reasonable.
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure, confined and highly regulated environment.
Hours of work will be confirmed at interview stage.
Apply for Cashiers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly