Manpower is looking for 2 Software Developers to join one our most valued clients, a not for profit organization who specialize and pride themselves on community growth by creating jobs. You will be based at their state-of-the-art facility in Manchester, the Software developers will play an integral role in the delivery, expansion and profile of the company.
The business is a well-established, forward-thinking organisation that places heavy emphasis on innovation, economic growth and community investment, and giving back.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop your career. With the senior really keen to invest in his team. Expect an agile and relaxed working environment with the option to work from home occasionally.
As Software Developer here, you will have the opportunity to make a massive difference straight away.
So! What will you be doing?
- Developing both new and Software in the company's portfolio
- Test in house development applications.
- Produce system designs and architecture for new software products and components
- Be a key contributor to the movement of the tech team
- Helping to mold and shape the company's innovation strategy
To be successful in the role you will have the drive to develop your career and
progress In addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrable experience with service integration and data warehousing.
- 3 plus years' experience of application development
- exposure to ASP.NET MVC & or Win Forms
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary of circa. £40k doe as well as flexi working and the opportunity to work form home 2 days a week.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career within software development, please don't
hesitate to apply today!