Delivery Driver / Warehouse Operative
Manpower are currently working with a Market Leading Distributor, who are looking for an experienced warehouse operative/Driver to join them and their well experienced team based in Stoke On Trent.
The role is predominantly a warehouse role, but you will be required to act as the delivery driver as and when required.
This is a permanent position, salary is estimated to be between £16,000 - £18,000 dependant upon experience and your time on the road. This is will increase after year 1 & overtime can also be available.
Your Day To Day Duties Will Include;
- Picking and packing
- General house keeping
- Ensuring drivers have the correct goods for dispatch working under your own initiative. Some heavy lifting may sometimes be required
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Full Valid UK Driving Licence
- Engineering Background
- 1 year previous experience as a Warehouse Operative
- 1 year previous experience as a Delivery Driver
The ideal candidate will be experienced within the industry and have at least a brief level of an engineering background.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please get in touch with Andy at the Manpower branch in Birmingham on 0121 631 2494 for a further confidential chat in which we can discuss additional perks.