Manpower is recruiting Production Operatives to work for our client, based in Edinburgh. You will work within the factory on the production line packing the products. There will be various shifts available including dayshift, backshift and nightshift on a full time and part time basis.
As a Production Operative, your main responsibilities will include:
* Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
* Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
* Reporting machine faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
* Making minor adjustments to machine settings to handle changes from one type of product or container to another.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Good observational skills to spot defective products
* Patience to carry out repetitive tasks
* The ability to work quickly to meet production targets
* Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own
* The ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
Interested? Apply now!