Service Desk Representative
Manpower has partnered with a leading global technology company, CenturyLink, with it's headquarters in the USA, and with an office in Crewe, to recruit a team of passionate and flexible service desk representatives.
CenturyLink, is a S&P 500 index and Fortune 500 company providing communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice and managed services to customers worldwide. As one of the service desk team you will support customers via telephone and email to deliver 1st line support to resolve customer issues.
Our focus is very much on providing a high quality, right first-time service, not high volume, low engagement calls.
Our office is open 24/7, however for this role specifically we are looking for candidates to complete day shifts between 7am - 10pm. Candidates should be fully flexible to cover various shift patterns, in return, you will benefit from:-
- Full training
- Starting salary of £17,076.80 (based on 40 hours per week)
- Genuine opportunities for progression/development
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Generous 33 days annual leave (Inc Public Holidays)
- Monthly incentives/competitions
- Free on-site parking
- Shift Allowance (where applicable)
Whilst experience in a similar role would be advantageous, what really matters is your enthusiasm, ability and willingness to learn.
All we ask is that you:
- Have excellent customer service skills/experience (empathy/problem solving & analysis / Positivity / communication)
- Are a proficient PC user
Please be aware that full security checks will be carried out prior to offer which includes a full criminal and employment check.
Apply now and one of our friendly team will be in touch.