Electrical Engineer £40K Days
Manpower is supporting a leading speciality materials manufacturer in their search for a Lead Electrical Engineer. Based out of their processing site in Preston on a day shift, the Lead Electrical Engineer will play an integral role in delivering maintenance programmes and key projects.
The business manufactures products that are used for a wide range of applications. With one of the leading product ranges in the market, their key to success has been hiring great people. Offering unrivalled career progression and development opportunities, this is a business that will continually invest in you.
As Lead Electrical Engineer you will join a talented maintenance team, in which you will be required to the lead the direction of the electrical department. Key day-to-day challenges will be:
* Delivering planned and reactive maintenance on a range of capital equipment
* Troubleshooting and maintaining controls and instrumentation
* Ensuring that safety-critical equipment is in good working order
* Identifying improvements across the site in relation to maintenance
* Assisting in project work by providing expert electrical knowledge
* Championing the company's standards of excellence
* Supporting the installation of new capital equipment, instrumentation, sensors and meters
Such a rewarding role with scope for autonomy will suit someone that possesses the following skills and experience:
* A full apprenticeship within Electrical Engineering
* City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation & Testing
* Controls and Instrumentation experience
* Experience of working within a fast-paced, process manufacturing industry
* 17th Edition
* High engineering standards underpinned by continued professional development
In return, the company offers an outstanding salary of circa. £40,000a with a fantastic benefits package that includes 25 days plus bank holidays, a strong pension, private healthcare and group income protection. You'll also have access to a wide range of training and development opportunities that will enhance your skills.
Your core working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:30 (37.5 hours per week) - the business offers flexible working and you will be required to cover shifts on occasion.