Business Development Consultant
A great opportunity to join an international blue-chip company, to work as part of the Sales department as a Presales Consultant based in Uxbridge. This is a full-time position hour, temporary role, salary £9.00 per hour, plus commission
My client is looking for someone who is seeking a Presales Consultant opportunity to develop in the full sales process cycle. You could be a new starter or someone that has a proven track record in Sales & Marketing.
Full training and online support will be provided for further professional development.
Your Duties will include:
- Working as part of the pre-sales team carrying out market research and actively prospecting potential key clients in both the private and public sectors to support the key account directors.
- Generating new business leads for the strategic business on a weekly basis as well as gaining appropriate meetings with potential clients for the sales directors.
- Creating new strategies to promote the company's capabilities through various communication channels
- Keeping up to date with market trends and business development which could affect the position of the company to win business
- Strategically working with colleagues in other arms of the organisation to help develop business on a global scale
- Maintaining the key client database, recording all contact with businesses in the individual sectors
The desired candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Have a sharp eye for attention to detail
- Must be an organised individual with a high level of communication skills and be comfortable working in a target related environment
- Be comfortable engaging with manager and director level prospects to elevate new business leads
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a small team, as well as being highly self-motivated with a good level of business acumen