HR Manager needed for a well known company in the industry required ASAP.
Position: HR Manager
Salary: £55,000 per annum and annually bonus (12 months fixed term contract)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A key part of the role will be to contribute to the achievement of the business agenda, providing support during change and organisational design initiatives (together with other projects as required) with individual businesses and/or across business areas.
- In order to effectively manage and challenge business requirements, you should have a strong commercial focus along with experience of day to day operational HR and HR planning, with the ability to work autonomously and take a creative and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and their teams, you will take the lead in all people related activities from identifying recruitment requirements to engagement, organisational design, change management, trade union involvement and supporting performance management.
- You should have the ability to execute strategic HR goals that are aligned to the business.
- An experienced HR professional with a proven track record, you should be CIPD qualified and have an up to date knowledge of employment law.
- You should be resilient, possess strong influencing and organisational skills and have the ability to develop.
- The ability to work confidently with data in Excel is vital.
- Stakeholder Management will require some travel.
IF you are interested please apply!