4 days left
Manpower are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer who will be based in Longcross, Surrey. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our client helps to maintain exclusive properties to the highest standard possible. This position is a brilliant opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a high performing team in a fast pace role.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating and maintaining of H&V plant, including pumps etc
- Replacing pump seals and being able to align pumps after repairs
- Testing and commissioning pumps, for example Grundfoss Operation and maintenance of swimming pool and Jacuzzi systems
- Undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Fault finding, diagnosis and carrying out repair or replacement of equipment
- Managing stock and supplies of equipment
- Liaising with managers, supervisors and colleagues to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered to the client
- Providing a highly customer-focused service to the company and client at all times
- Providing cover for colleagues during periods of absence
- Replacing seized pumps and seals
Please be aware that there will be times where you will be asked to do additional tasks and be asked to cover a colleague shift in times of sickness or absence.
Hours & Salary
The salary for this position is £30K depending on experience and you will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
Please keep in mind that you will be expected to complete overtime during the peak period (May-October) however, this will be paid at x1.5.
You will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) along with a variety of additional benefits that include a season ticket loan, private health care and other voluntary benefits such as exclusive savings!
Skills & Attributes
To be successful as a Mechanical Engineer, you'll need the following skills & attributes:
- Fully qualified & Experienced mechanical engineer
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Plumbing and Heating
- BEng or Level 2 Diploma in mechanical, electrical or production engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in H&V
- Experience of building and facilities maintenance
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly