MANUFACTURING Q.C. & INSPECTION
4 days left
The Manufacturing Quality and Inspection Technician performs incoming product inspection of finished products, assemblies and compounds for good manufacturing/laboratory practices (GMP/GLP) to verify product meets specifications and are free of damage or defects.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Be responsible for sampling and testing to specifications of raw materials, in-process samples & semi-finished products.
- Discard or reject products, material not meeting specifications
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Preforming environmental monitoring of the cleanrooms.
- Ensure that local EHS procedures are followed.
Quality Specific Goals:
- View to become permanent
- Salary - £19,000 + 14.4% shift allowance
- Shifts - 2 shift rotations; 6:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00 (weekly)
Apply for MANUFACTURING Q.C. & INSPECTION
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly