Relationship Manager - (Spanish/Portuguese/German/French)
4 days left
- Remote client coverage of a selected portfolio of subsidiaries operating their business within Western Europe. Face to face visits may occur once or twice a year otherwise Relationship Management is via telephone and Email
- Build and grow a revenue pipeline by marketing and sales of Trade, Transaction Services (TTS), spot Foreign Exchange and bilateral lending products.
- Maintain precise client information including CRM/CIS mapping, GFCID mapping.
- Maintain client specific matrix of accounts and products and services including pricing and billing.
- Ensure efficient matching and operation of credit lines, perform Extending Unit Due diligence as required and maintain strict adherence to compliance and AML regulations including completion of CADD
- Build and develop strong and inclusive relationships with the client, Product owners and delivery teams.
- Build and maintain close relationship with regional and country GSG teams and global relationship teams in in order to learn, understand and execute the regional and global strategy for the client.
- Manage and track revenue.
- Manage the client initiatives.
- Develop coverage and cross-sell plan for each client
- Develop and maintain regular call plan which is shared with the wider GSG overseer and PAM / RAM teams
- Attend training and learning opportunities to remain current and up-to-date on products and markets.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners
- Stay current and knowledgeable on local regulatory requirements to bring value to clients including AML and CADD
- Source and create marketing materials
- Ensure proper engagement for client enquiries
- Pipeline Tracking of opportunities
- Uploading deals and call reports to CRM
- Support implementation and on-boarding of new customers
- Track correctly mapping of revenues among GSG customer base
- Own customer and banking initiatives including follow-up and completion.
- Manage information and operational tasks related to credit facilities approved for the subsidiary customer base assigned
- Liaise with Relationship Associates of the PAM and GSG bankers on EUDDs and credit asks
- Become an expert in the internal credit process with in depth regulatory knowledge
- Timely completion of all KYC activities (CADDs) and obtain all required docs from clients
- Manage AML alerts for assigned customer base
- Work experience in financial services and in banking
- Work experience in client management (escalations, handling, etc.)
- Trade, cash management, foreign exchange, lending product capabilities
- Experience in internal and external client management/relationship management.
- Very good knowledge of internal systems is preferrable
- Local regulatory and credit knowledge/experience, recent credit course will be a plus.
- Very good knowledge in using customary IT applications e.g. MS Office, etc.
- English fluency (written and spoken) is essential
- Fluency in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German or French
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have strong interpersonal Skills
- Have adequate computer skills with experience of working in a windows environment (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to both work independently and within Team
Apply for Relationship Manager - (Spanish/Portuguese/German/French)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly