Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-3:30am, 4pm-10pm OR 10pm-6am (weekend shifts are also available
Pay: £8.21 per hour
On arrival, to report for duty in full uniform for the normal work routines:
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is collected before starting work.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Refilling of all dispensers including soap, hand towels, toilet rolls and all paper rolls
- Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
- Check and observe cleaning to be carried out in accordance with schedule.
- Work safely at all times giving due consideration to themselves and others.
- Must use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line
- Carry out all related duties as may be allocated by the Supervisor.
- Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- Report any maintenance required to a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
- Attend both internal and external training courses as required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by Management.
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills relevant to customer and consumer contact
- Good standard of English
Apply for Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly