Commercial Manager - Construction
Manpower are working in partnership with an established Construction organisation.
The role, reporting to the Managing Director, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining sales.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Creation and implementation of effective sales strategies, KPI's and lead nationwide Business Development Managers toward achievement of sales objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership through effective communication of vision, coaching and development.
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development and retention of BDMs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed sales forecasts.
- Familiar with Vecta (CRM)
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments and business units to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend meetings and conferences when appropriate
- Attend and organise trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining company confidentiality
Salary & Benefits Package;
Strong OTE (Maximum 20% of annual salary)
Company Car, along with Fuel Card
Death in Service
Company Mobile and Laptop
25 Days Holiday
Company Sick Pay
For further information please call Raj in the Birmingham branch on 0121 631 2494 on apply by submitting your CV.
Apply for Commercial Manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly