SAS Programming Manager (Remote working option)
An award winning Norfolk based company have a current vacancy for a SAS Programming Manager, for more information please keep reading!
Who will you be working for?
A well established organisation with over 20 years experience in their field, this award winning company are a market leader within the healthcare industry; using their specialist electronic data collection service, mobile app and biometric services to support pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device to provide real time access to clinical data. They support human clinical trials in the development of life saving drugs.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the management and oversight of the statistical programming department.
Areas of responsibility include:
You will be responsible for driving development of processes, tools and individuals supporting the successful delivery of programming and reporting projects to exceed our client's expectations and contribute to the profitability of the business.
- Providing motivational and decisive management to the Programming teams with a structured management approach. Fostering a team environment that facilitates staff to build positive, productive relationships across departments, functional and project teams in a matrix environment;
- Ensuring SAS Programming deliverables are achieved with high quality in a timely, cost-effective manner;
- Defining and implementing effective resourcing and training strategies ensuring SAS Programming studies are effectively resourced and managed.
- Supporting the development of SQN's Programming capability supporting new and expanded business scope and opportunities.
- Driving the positive recruitment, retention, training and development of the Biostatistics department
- Developing Biostatistics working standards through SOPs, training and influence.
Who are you?
Great employees make a great company!
You will be an SAS Programming Manager, ideally having worked within a CRO environment
- Experience in a programming management role directing statistical programming disciplines, preferably with a CRO industry background.
- Well- developed knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements and industry advancements related to statistical programming work within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong operational expertise to provide appropriate direction and oversight of processes and disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong team focus, focused on positive engagement and collaboration.
- Experienced line manager with excellent personal and organisational skills
There is the possibility that this position can be a remote working role.